The Pierce County Cancer Survivorship Conference is free annual event to support and celebrate the community of cancer patients, survivors, and their caregivers in the South Sound.
Wednesday, August 7
8:00am to 3:00pm, light breakfast and lunch included.
28 Breakout sessions throughout the day explore an array of topics supporting cancer fighters and survivors. Topics from Stress and Cancer, Alternative Therapies, Personalized Medicine and Cancer Genomics, Estate Planning, Medical Cannabis, Cell Therapy Research, Physical Therapy, Cardio Dance, Food and Nutrition, and more.
Breakout sessions cover many topics including:
- Cancer and Marriage
- Organic Cleaning
- Home De-cluttering Techniques
- A Variety of Diet and Nutrition Talks
- Yoga and Exercise Classes
- Adjustment and Coping Skills
- Positive Affirmations, Humor and Laughter
- Breast Cancer Panel of Experts
- Palliative Medicine Update
- Grief, Loss & Bereavement
- Immunotherapy Treatments
- Tools for Survivorship
- Creativity Through Art
- Current Cancer Research
- Self Care for the Caregiver
- Personalized Medicine
- Lift the Fog of Chemo Brain
Learn more at https://pccancersurvivorship.org/2019-conference